Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Weekly Greenhouse Pictures

I'm going to try really hard to take a photo of the greenhouse plants' progress every week, and the day I chose happens to be Monday.  And of course my timing is off and I'm posting the photos on Tuesday.

 Just to jog your memory, this is a photo from April 12 (not a Monday), a couple days after I finished transplanting all the seedlings into the hydroponics system:



And here are some photos from Monday, April 29th:





The Amish snap peas were already pretty tall and started to flower.


Monday, May 5th:







Everything has gotten sooo much bigger!  And the flowers turned into tiny little peas!  A lot of this boom in growth has to do with the fact that I finally got the right kind of nutrient solution, which has obviously made an enormous difference.


This is what one of the three parts of the nutrient solution looks like.



No comments:

Post a Comment