Monday, April 15, 2013

New etsy business cards and dirty fingernails

I used GotPrint.com to make these even though there are other great (sometimes free) options (Vistaprint.com, Moo.com) pretty much because you can request a free samples kit which has all the gloss/matte finishes, different thicknesses, coatings, etc.  I really really liked that I could hold little 2.5" x 3" pieces of paper in my hand before I ordered.  They only give you an online/emailed proof though, which really scared me because my monitor and my boyfriend's monitor look radically different, so I wasn't sure if the image was going to print totally blown out or not (it didn't, so my monitor isn't as off as I thought!), but it turned out fine.


Now I just need to work on designing a fine art business card (and I'm thinking rounded corners!)...

No comments:

Post a Comment